We thank the US National Institutes of Health for funding this work.
Solution-Phase Mixture Synthesis with Double-Separation Tagging: Double Demixing of a Single Mixture Provides a Stereoisomer Library of 16 Individual Murisolins†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 42, pages 7098–7100, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Wilcox, C. S., Gudipati, V., Lu, H., Turkyilmaz, S. and Curran, D. P. (2005), Solution-Phase Mixture Synthesis with Double-Separation Tagging: Double Demixing of a Single Mixture Provides a Stereoisomer Library of 16 Individual Murisolins. Angew. Chem., 117: 7098–7100. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501989
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!