The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support provided by the National Institutes of Health (GM 35906 and 54346). H.-w.L. also thanks the National Institute of General Medical Sciences for a MERIT Award. We are particularly grateful to Professor Duilio Arigoni for his comments on the deoxygenation mechanism. TDP=thymidine diphosphate.
Biosynthesis of TDP-D-Desosamine: Identification of a Strategy for C4 Deoxygenation†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6900–6904, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Szu, P.-h., He, X., Zhao, L. and Liu, H.-w. (2005), Biosynthesis of TDP-D-Desosamine: Identification of a Strategy for C4 Deoxygenation. Angew. Chem., 117: 6900–6904. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501998
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!