The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support provided by the National Institutes of Health (GM 35906 and 54346). H.-w.L. also thanks the National Institute of General Medical Sciences for a MERIT Award. We are particularly grateful to Professor Duilio Arigoni for his comments on the deoxygenation mechanism. TDP=thymidine diphosphate.
Biosynthesis of TDP-D-Desosamine: Identification of a Strategy for C4 Deoxygenation†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6900–6904, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Szu, P.-h., He, X., Zhao, L. and Liu, H.-w. (2005), Biosynthesis of TDP-D-Desosamine: Identification of a Strategy for C4 Deoxygenation. Angew. Chem., 117: 6900–6904. doi: 10.1002/ange.200501998
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!