This work was funded by the MOLYCELL European project. We thank Jacques E. Moser for the introduction and use of the transient photovoltage equipment and Michel Schaer and Libero Zuppiroli from the Laboratory of Optoelectronics of Molecular Materials at the EPFL for discussions, assistance with, and use of a low-temperature testing rig.
Ion-Coordinating Sensitizer in Solid-State Hybrid Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 39, pages 6571–6575, October 7, 2005
How to Cite
Snaith, H. J., Zakeeruddin, S. M., Schmidt-Mende, L., Klein, C. and Grätzel, M. (2005), Ion-Coordinating Sensitizer in Solid-State Hybrid Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 117: 6571–6575. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502009
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!