We thank the EPSRC, under grant GR/T10169, and the Royal Society for support. Professor Paul Dyson and Dr Gabor Laurenczy (EPFL) are thanked for acquiring the high pressure NMR data.
Holding onto Lots of Hydrogen: A 12-Hydride Rhodium Cluster That Reversibly Adds Two Molecules of H2†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 42, pages 7035–7038, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Brayshaw, S. K., Ingleson, M. J., Green, J. C., Raithby, P. R., Kociok-Köhn, G., McIndoe, J. S. and Weller, A. S. (2005), Holding onto Lots of Hydrogen: A 12-Hydride Rhodium Cluster That Reversibly Adds Two Molecules of H2. Angew. Chem., 117: 7035–7038. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502221
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!