This work was supported by the NIH (GM-43214 and P50 GM069721). M.S.T. gratefully acknowledges Bristol-Myers-Squibb for a Graduate Fellowship and Harvard University for a John Parker Graduate Scholarship. N.T. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for the award of a fellowship for graduate students. Dr. Richard Staples is acknowledged for the determination of the X-ray crystal structure of 1.
Enantioselective Thiourea-Catalyzed Acyl-Mannich Reactions of Isoquinolines†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 41, pages 6858–6862, October 21, 2005
How to Cite
Taylor, M. S., Tokunaga, N. and Jacobsen, E. N. (2005), Enantioselective Thiourea-Catalyzed Acyl-Mannich Reactions of Isoquinolines. Angew. Chem., 117: 6858–6862. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502277
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!