This research was supported by the National Science Foundation. Color figures were prepared with Crystal Maker, Interactive Crystallography Software [David C. Palmer, Begbroke Park, Bldg 5, Sandy Lake, Yarnton OX5 1PF (UK)]. The authors are grateful to Dr. Ilia Guzei (UW-Madison) and Prof. Yuri Slovokhotov (Nesmeyanov Institute of Organoelement Compounds, RAS, Moscow) for crystallographic advice.
Nanosized [Pd52(CO)36(PEt3)14] and [Pd66(CO)45(PEt3)16] Clusters Based on a Hypothetical Pd38 Vertex-Truncated ν3 Octahedron†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 42, pages 7008–7014, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Mednikov, E. G., Ivanov, S. A., Slovokhotova, I. V. and Dahl, L. F. (2005), Nanosized [Pd52(CO)36(PEt3)14] and [Pd66(CO)45(PEt3)16] Clusters Based on a Hypothetical Pd38 Vertex-Truncated ν3 Octahedron. Angew. Chem., 117: 7008–7014. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502307
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!