Financial support was provided by the EPSRC (GR/R04584/01) and BBSRC (BBS/B/11044). Mass spectra were provided by the EPSRC National MS Service Center at the University of Swansea.
Spiraling Steroids: Organic Crystals with Asymmetric Nanometer-Scale Channels†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 42, pages 7038–7041, October 28, 2005
How to Cite
Sisson, A. L., del Amo Sanchez, V., Magro, G., Griffin, A. M. E., Shah, S., Charmant, J. P. H. and Davis, A. P. (2005), Spiraling Steroids: Organic Crystals with Asymmetric Nanometer-Scale Channels. Angew. Chem., 117: 7038–7041. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502330
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!