We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Michael van der Horst for the pHISP plasmid and assistance with cloning and purification of PYP and the Yale E.coli genetic stock center for providing E. coli strain CAG18491. This research was supported by a Horizon Breakthrough grant to J.W.B. from The Nationaal Regie Orgaan Genomics (NROG) of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). The ESI-FTMS, MALDI-TOF, and QTOF mass spectrometers were largely funded by NWO-CW and NWO-MW.
Mild and Chemoselective Peptide-Bond Cleavage of Peptides and Proteins at Azido Homoalanine†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 48, pages 8160–8164, December 9, 2005
How to Cite
Back, J. W., David, O., Kramer, G., Masson, G., Kasper, P. T., de Koning, L. J., de Jong, L., van Maarseveen, J. H. and de Koster, C. G. (2005), Mild and Chemoselective Peptide-Bond Cleavage of Peptides and Proteins at Azido Homoalanine. Angew. Chem., 117: 8160–8164. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502431
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!