This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20374057, 50472096) and the Opening Research Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Heavy Oil Processing (2004-10).
Ru Nanoparticles Immobilized on Montmorillonite by Ionic Liquids: A Highly Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for the Hydrogenation of Benzene†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 272–275, December 23, 2005
How to Cite
Miao, S., Liu, Z., Han, B., Huang, J., Sun, Z., Zhang, J. and Jiang, T. (2006), Ru Nanoparticles Immobilized on Montmorillonite by Ionic Liquids: A Highly Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for the Hydrogenation of Benzene. Angew. Chem., 118: 272–275. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502632
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!