Phenol Ugi–Smiles Systems: Strategies for the Multicomponent N-Arylation of Primary Amines with Isocyanides, Aldehydes, and Phenols
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 48, pages 8175–8178, December 9, 2005
How to Cite
El Kaïm, L., Grimaud, L. and Oble, J. (2005), Phenol Ugi–Smiles Systems: Strategies for the Multicomponent N-Arylation of Primary Amines with Isocyanides, Aldehydes, and Phenols. Angew. Chem., 117: 8175–8178. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502636
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!