This work was supported in part by the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan through a Grant-in-Aid for Exploratory Research and for the 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry. A.H. is grateful to the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Synthesis of Chiral α-Fluoroketones through Catalytic Enantioselective Decarboxylation†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 44, pages 7414–7417, November 11, 2005
How to Cite
Nakamura, M., Hajra, A., Endo, K. and Nakamura, E. (2005), Synthesis of Chiral α-Fluoroketones through Catalytic Enantioselective Decarboxylation. Angew. Chem., 117: 7414–7417. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502703
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!