This work was supported in part by a grant from the NSF (DMR-0451788), a DARPA-DURINT subcontract from Harvard University, and a fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y.X. is a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002). B.W. and J.C. thank the Center for Nanotechnology at the University of Washington for an IGERT (funded by the NSF, DGE-9987620) and a Nanotech fellowship, respectively. Z.-Y.L. was supported by the National Key Basic Research Special Foundation of China (Grant no. 2004CB719804). Y.Y. was supported by the Director, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, under Contract DE-AC03-76SF00098. This work used the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) funded by the NSF. We thank the Molecular Foundry at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory for HRTEM analysis.
Corrosion-Based Synthesis of Single-Crystal Pd Nanoboxes and Nanocages and Their Surface Plasmon Properties†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 48, pages 8127–8131, December 9, 2005
How to Cite
Xiong, Y., Wiley, B., Chen, J., Li, Z.-Y., Yin, Y. and Xia, Y. (2005), Corrosion-Based Synthesis of Single-Crystal Pd Nanoboxes and Nanocages and Their Surface Plasmon Properties. Angew. Chem., 117: 8127–8131. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502722
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!