This work was supported by the University of Texas-Pan American through a Faculty Research Council award to B.C., by the Welch Foundation grant (BG-0017) to the Department of Chemistry at UTPA, by an appointment to the Higher Education Research Experiences (HERE) at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) for faculty (B.C.), which is sponsored by the US Department of Energy and administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education, and by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy, under contract No. DE-AC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC (S.D.). We thank Dr. Jing-Feng Huang for his help with the GC separation of alkanes.
A Microporous Metal–Organic Framework for Gas-Chromatographic Separation of Alkanes†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1418–1421, February 20, 2006
How to Cite
Chen, B., Liang, C., Yang, J., Contreras, D. S., Clancy, Y. L., Lobkovsky, E. B., Yaghi, O. M. and Dai, S. (2006), A Microporous Metal–Organic Framework for Gas-Chromatographic Separation of Alkanes. Angew. Chem., 118: 1418–1421. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502844
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!