This work was supported by the 21st Century COE Program of the MEXT of Japan. R.B. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for a postdoctoral fellowship. XAFS measurements were performed at KEK-IMSS-PF with the approval of the Photon Factory Advisory Committee (PAC) (No. 2003G092).
Direct Phenol Synthesis by Selective Oxidation of Benzene with Molecular Oxygen on an Interstitial-N/Re Cluster/Zeolite Catalyst†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 462–466, January 9, 2006
How to Cite
Bal, R., Tada, M., Sasaki, T. and Iwasawa, Y. (2006), Direct Phenol Synthesis by Selective Oxidation of Benzene with Molecular Oxygen on an Interstitial-N/Re Cluster/Zeolite Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 118: 462–466. doi: 10.1002/ange.200502940
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!