We thank the Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 558) for financial support. The ESRF (beamlines SNBL and DUBBLE) is gratefully acknowledged for granting beamtime for the development of the new liquid EXAFS cell and the measurements at the Cu K-edge. We thank Mr. A. Dreier and Mr. B. Spliethoff (MPI für Kohlenforschung) for TEM measurements, Prof. Dr. H. Bönnemann for helpful discussions, and Dr. N. Theyssen (MPI für Kohlenforschung) for technical advice.
Quasi-Homogeneous Methanol Synthesis Over Highly Active Copper Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 48, pages 8192–8195, December 9, 2005
How to Cite
Vukojević, S., Trapp, O., Grunwaldt, J.-D., Kiener, C. and Schüth, F. (2005), Quasi-Homogeneous Methanol Synthesis Over Highly Active Copper Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 117: 8192–8195. doi: 10.1002/ange.200503169
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!