This work was funded by the Hungarian Ministry of Education (FKFP 0131/2001) and the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA F042722 and T047186). G.T. acknowledges support from the Foundation for Hungarian Higher Education (Zoltán Magyary fellowship). E.V. was supported by the János Bolyai Research Scholarship of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. The authors thank Professor Attila G. Császár and Professor Géza Fogarasi for useful suggestions.
Towards the Determination of the Absolute Configuration of Complex Molecular Systems: Matrix Isolation Vibrational Circular Dichroism Study of (R)-2-Amino-1-propanol†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 1807–1809, March 6, 2006
How to Cite
Tarczay, G., Magyarfalvi, G. and Vass, E. (2006), Towards the Determination of the Absolute Configuration of Complex Molecular Systems: Matrix Isolation Vibrational Circular Dichroism Study of (R)-2-Amino-1-propanol. Angew. Chem., 118: 1807–1809. doi: 10.1002/ange.200503319
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!