The authors are grateful to the NSF of China for financial support of this work.
A Biomimetic Model for the Active Site of Iron-Only Hydrogenases Covalently Bonded to a Porphyrin Photosensitizer†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 1148–1151, February 6, 2006
How to Cite
Song, L.-C., Tang, M.-Y., Su, F.-H. and Hu, Q.-M. (2006), A Biomimetic Model for the Active Site of Iron-Only Hydrogenases Covalently Bonded to a Porphyrin Photosensitizer. Angew. Chem., 118: 1148–1151. doi: 10.1002/ange.200503602
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!