We thank Dr. D. H. Huang, Dr. G. Siuzdak, and Dr. R. K. Chadha for NMR spectroscopic, mass spectrometric, and X-ray crystallographic assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by grants from the National Institutes of Health (USA) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, a predoctoral fellowship from the A*STAR NSS Overseas PhD Scholarship (to Y.H.L.), and a postdoctoral fellowship from the George E. Hewitt Foundation (to J.L.P.).
Total Synthesis of (+)-Rugulosin and (+)-2,2′-epi-Cytoskyrin A through Cascade Reactions†
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 48, pages 8131–8135, December 9, 2005
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Lim, Y. H., Papageorgiou, C. D. and Piper, J. L. (2005), Total Synthesis of (+)-Rugulosin and (+)-2,2′-epi-Cytoskyrin A through Cascade Reactions. Angew. Chem., 117: 8131–8135. doi: 10.1002/ange.200503678
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!