This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S and C) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. We thank Roche Diagnostics K. K., Japan and Amano Enzyme Inc., Japan for the generous gift of the lipases.
A Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Allyl Alcohols by the Combined Use of Lipases and [VO(OSiPh3)3]†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 2654–2657, April 10, 2006
How to Cite
Akai, S., Tanimoto, K., Kanao, Y., Egi, M., Yamamoto, T. and Kita, Y. (2006), A Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Allyl Alcohols by the Combined Use of Lipases and [VO(OSiPh3)3]. Angew. Chem., 118: 2654–2657. doi: 10.1002/ange.200503765
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!