This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S and C) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. We thank Roche Diagnostics K. K., Japan and Amano Enzyme Inc., Japan for the generous gift of the lipases.
A Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Allyl Alcohols by the Combined Use of Lipases and [VO(OSiPh3)3]†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 2654–2657, April 10, 2006
How to Cite
Akai, S., Tanimoto, K., Kanao, Y., Egi, M., Yamamoto, T. and Kita, Y. (2006), A Dynamic Kinetic Resolution of Allyl Alcohols by the Combined Use of Lipases and [VO(OSiPh3)3]. Angew. Chem., 118: 2654–2657. doi: 10.1002/ange.200503765
- Issue online: 4 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!