This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Beckman Foundation. A.L.G. was a fellow of the NSF-sponsored IGERT program for Molecularly Designed Electronic, Photonic, and Nanostructured Materials at the University of Michigan.
Polymer-Induced Heteronucleation for the Discovery of New Extended Solids†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 2615–2618, April 10, 2006
How to Cite
Grzesiak, A. L., Uribe, F. J., Ockwig, N. W., Yaghi, O. M. and Matzger, A. J. (2006), Polymer-Induced Heteronucleation for the Discovery of New Extended Solids. Angew. Chem., 118: 2615–2618. doi: 10.1002/ange.200504312
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!