This work was supported by Indiana University, the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation (Teacher-Scholar Award to D.J.M.), the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (Fellowship award to D.J.M.), the National Institutes of Health (HG003894 to M.-H.B.), and the National Science Foundation (CHE-0348941 grant and PECASE award to D.J.M.). A.R.F. acknowledges the Department of Education for a GAANN Fellowship and Dr. Allen R. Siedle for insightful advice. We are also grateful to Prof. Karsten Meyer and Dr. Ingrid Castro-Rodriguez for collecting SQUID data of compound 1.
A Co2N2 Diamond-Core Resting State of Cobalt(I): A Three-Coordinate CoI Synthon Invoking an Unusual Pincer-Type Rearrangement†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 20, pages 3369–3373, May 12, 2006
How to Cite
Fout, A. R., Basuli, F., Fan, H., Tomaszewski, J., Huffman, J. C., Baik, M.-H. and Mindiola, D. J. (2006), A Co2N2 Diamond-Core Resting State of Cobalt(I): A Three-Coordinate CoI Synthon Invoking an Unusual Pincer-Type Rearrangement. Angew. Chem., 118: 3369–3373. doi: 10.1002/ange.200504343
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!