We thank Dr. A. L. Rogach and Dr. A. S. Susha for providing nanoparticles, Annegret Praast for technical assistance, Anne Heilig for AFM measurements, and Rona Pitschke for TEM measurements. We gratefully acknowledge the Volkswagen-Stiftung (I/80-051-054) and the 6th FP EU projects STREP NMP3-CT-2005-516922 “SelectNANO” and STREP 01428 “NANOCAPS”. Support by NATO grant no. CLG981299 and the Emmy Noether Program of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft is also acknowledged.
Laser-Induced Release of Encapsulated Materials inside Living Cells†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 28, pages 4728–4733, July 10, 2006
How to Cite
Skirtach, A. G., Muñoz Javier, A., Kreft, O., Köhler, K., Piera Alberola, A., Möhwald, H., Parak, W. J. and Sukhorukov, G. B. (2006), Laser-Induced Release of Encapsulated Materials inside Living Cells. Angew. Chem., 118: 4728–4733. doi: 10.1002/ange.200504599
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!