Titelbild: An Unprecedented Bridging Phenoxyl Radical in Dicopper(II) Complexes: Evidence for an S=3/2 Spin State (Angew. Chem. 3/2005)
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 117, Issue 3, page 347, January 7, 2005
How to Cite
Michel, F., Torelli, S., Thomas, F., Duboc, C., Philouze, C., Belle, C., Hamman, S., Saint-Aman, E. and Pierre, J.-L. (2005), Titelbild: An Unprecedented Bridging Phenoxyl Radical in Dicopper(II) Complexes: Evidence for an S=3/2 Spin State (Angew. Chem. 3/2005). Angew. Chem., 117: 347. doi: 10.1002/ange.200590006
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!