We acknowledge the special funding support from the Centurial Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC, Nos. 20325104, 20321101, 50372065) and the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program (SRFDP) of Higher Education State Education Ministry, the Partner Group of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Max Planck Society. We genuinely thank PD. Dr. habil. H. Cölfen and Prof. Dr. M. Antonietti for donating the block copolymers and for the long-standing and enjoyable collaboration in the area of biomimetic mineralization.
Crystallization in a Mixture of Solvents by Using a Crystal Modifier: Morphology Control in the Synthesis of Highly Monodisperse CaCO3 Microspheres†
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 24, pages 4081–4085, June 12, 2006
How to Cite
Guo, X.-H., Yu, S.-H. and Cai, G.-B. (2006), Crystallization in a Mixture of Solvents by Using a Crystal Modifier: Morphology Control in the Synthesis of Highly Monodisperse CaCO3 Microspheres. Angew. Chem., 118: 4081–4085. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600029
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!