This work was supported by a grant from the Foundation for Strategic Research, Sweden, which made it possible for I.L. (for five months) and D.F. (for one month) to stay at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”. The work on CSPT is also supported by the Swedish Research Council and the Swedish Agency for Innovation Research.
Chemical Sensing with Familiar Devices†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 3884–3887, June 2, 2006
How to Cite
Filippini, D., Alimelli, A., Di Natale, C., Paolesse, R., D'Amico, A. and Lundström, I. (2006), Chemical Sensing with Familiar Devices. Angew. Chem., 118: 3884–3887. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600050
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!