This work was supported by the Korean Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF; Grant No. R01-2001-00053). We thank the Center for Bioactive Molecular Hybrids for their support for H.-s.P. and Yong Joo Jun for his help with the 31P NMR spectroscopic measurements.
A Self-Complementary Assembly of Metallamacrocycles Directed by RuCl⋅⋅⋅HN Hydrogen Bonds and Its Reversible Dichotomy by Halide Anions in Solution†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 26, pages 4396–4400, June 26, 2006
How to Cite
Park, Y. J., Kim, J.-S., Youm, K.-T., Lee, N.-K., Ko, J., Park, H.-s. and Jun, M.-J. (2006), A Self-Complementary Assembly of Metallamacrocycles Directed by RuCl⋅⋅⋅HN Hydrogen Bonds and Its Reversible Dichotomy by Halide Anions in Solution. Angew. Chem., 118: 4396–4400. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600154
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!