The authors wish to thank Dr. Gang Wu for his help with the electrochemical measurements. This work was supported financially by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20573062, 20590362 and 20125310).
Enhancement of Pt Utilization in Electrocatalysts by Using Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 30, pages 5077–5081, July 24, 2006
How to Cite
Zhao, D. and Xu, B.-Q. (2006), Enhancement of Pt Utilization in Electrocatalysts by Using Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 118: 5077–5081. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600155
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!