Support by the DFG research training group GRK 782 and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is acknowledged. We are grateful to A. de Meijere for advice on nomenclature, U. Buck, C. Rice, and U. Schmitt for help and discussions, and A. Bochenkova for preliminary MP2 studies.
Chirality-Induced Switch in Hydrogen-Bond Topology: Tetrameric Methyl Lactate Clusters in the Gas Phase†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 21, pages 3518–3523, May 19, 2006
How to Cite
Adler, T. B., Borho, N., Reiher, M. and Suhm, M. A. (2006), Chirality-Induced Switch in Hydrogen-Bond Topology: Tetrameric Methyl Lactate Clusters in the Gas Phase. Angew. Chem., 118: 3518–3523. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600380
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!