This work was supported by grants from 21st Century COE Program “Knowledge Information Infrastructure for Genome Sciences” and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas from MEXT (17035043), and JSPS. KAKENHI (16390006). S.O. thanks the JSPS for a Fellowship. OTf=trifluoromethanesulfonate.
In(OTf)3-Catalyzed Tandem Nucleophilic Addition and Cyclization of ortho-Alkynylarylaldimines to 1,2-Dihydroisoquinolines†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 23, pages 3906–3909, June 2, 2006
How to Cite
Yanada, R., Obika, S., Kono, H. and Takemoto, Y. (2006), In(OTf)3-Catalyzed Tandem Nucleophilic Addition and Cyclization of ortho-Alkynylarylaldimines to 1,2-Dihydroisoquinolines. Angew. Chem., 118: 3906–3909. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600408
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!