We are grateful to H. Sakai and M. Kawamoto for excellent support at BL41XU of SPring-8, to T. Yoshizawa, Y. Shichida, M. Sakurai, E. M. Landau, and J. Navarro for critical reading of the early draft of the manuscript, and to M. Schreiber, M. Sugihara, and V. Buss for preparation of the manuscript. This research was supported in part by grants from MEXT (15687005) and by NEDO. The coordinate file of bathorhodopsin has been deposited with the Protein Data Bank (ID: 2G87).
Crystallographic Analysis of Primary Visual Photochemistry†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 26, pages 4376–4379, June 26, 2006
How to Cite
Nakamichi, H. and Okada, T. (2006), Crystallographic Analysis of Primary Visual Photochemistry. Angew. Chem., 118: 4376–4379. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600595
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!