This research was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (17350047, 17590087) and by Japan Science & Technology (JST) Agency, Innovation Plaza Tokai. T.F. is grateful for research fellowships from JSPS. We thank Dr. Jon Bordner, Shin-ichi Sakemi, and Dr. Masami Nakane, Pfizer Inc., for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Fluorobis(phenylsulfonyl)methane: A Fluoromethide Equivalent and Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylic Monofluoromethylation†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 30, pages 5095–5099, July 24, 2006
How to Cite
Fukuzumi, T., Shibata, N., Sugiura, M., Yasui, H., Nakamura, S. and Toru, T. (2006), Fluorobis(phenylsulfonyl)methane: A Fluoromethide Equivalent and Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylic Monofluoromethylation. Angew. Chem., 118: 5095–5099. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600625
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!