The authors are grateful for financial support from CMDS, POMRC, the BK-21 project, and the Honam Petrochemical Co. S.K.K. thanks Mr. H. S. Shin for performing the NMR spectroscopy experiments. MAO=methyl aluminum oxane.
Endowing Aspecific, Unbridged-Metallocene Propylene-Polymerization Catalysts with Isospecificity: The Unprecedented Role of MAO†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 37, pages 6309–6312, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, S. K., Kim, H. K., Lee, M. H., Yoon, S. W. and Do, Y. (2006), Endowing Aspecific, Unbridged-Metallocene Propylene-Polymerization Catalysts with Isospecificity: The Unprecedented Role of MAO. Angew. Chem., 118: 6309–6312. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600666
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2006
- BK-21 project
- Honam Petrochemical Co
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!