S.M.L. and C.J.K. contributed equally to this work.
Mixed Isotope Photoaffinity Reagents for Identification of Small-Molecule Targets by Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 26, pages 4435–4439, June 26, 2006
How to Cite
Lamos, S. M., Krusemark, C. J., McGee, C. J., Scalf, M., Smith, L. M. and Belshaw, P. J. (2006), Mixed Isotope Photoaffinity Reagents for Identification of Small-Molecule Targets by Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem., 118: 4435–4439. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600743
We thank M. Shortreed for assistance with the MS studies, and also M. Cancilla and A. Hegeman for insightful discussions. C.J.K. was supported by a Biotechnology Training Grant fellowship. This work was supported by generous financial support from the NIH (GM065406) and NHLBI (N01-HV-28182).
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!