We are grateful to K. Watanabe of the GC-MS and NMR Laboratory (Hokkaido University) for the mass-spectrometric analyses and to Dr. Y. Kumaki of the High-Resolution NMR Laboratory (Hokkaido University) for the ROESY and variable-temperature NMR measurements. This study was supported by JSPS KAKENHI (No. 16750024).
Dynamic Covalently Bonded Rotaxanes Cross-Linked by Imine Bonds between the Axle and Ring: Inverse Temperature Dependence of Subunit Mobility†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 26, pages 4387–4392, June 26, 2006
How to Cite
Kawai, H., Umehara, T., Fujiwara, K., Tsuji, T. and Suzuki, T. (2006), Dynamic Covalently Bonded Rotaxanes Cross-Linked by Imine Bonds between the Axle and Ring: Inverse Temperature Dependence of Subunit Mobility. Angew. Chem., 118: 4387–4392. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600750
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!