This work supported by Sopu Chemical Co. China.
Hydrated Dibromodioxomolybdenum(VI) Supported on Zn-MCM-48 for Facile Oxidation of Methane†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 39, pages 6691–6694, October 6, 2006
How to Cite
Li, F. and Yuan, G. (2006), Hydrated Dibromodioxomolybdenum(VI) Supported on Zn-MCM-48 for Facile Oxidation of Methane. Angew. Chem., 118: 6691–6694. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600830
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2006
- Sopu Chemical Co. China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!