This work was supported in part by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos 13304049 and 14044012) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan; the National Science Foundation (CHE-0413521, -0342921, and -0079498; USA); and the US Department of Energy (Grant DE-FG02-86ER13465). We thank Prof. Noboru Morita at Tohoku University for his helpful suggestions and comments.
Preparation and Characterization of an Air-Tolerant 1,3-Diphosphacyclobuten-4-yl Radical†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 26, pages 4447–4451, June 26, 2006
How to Cite
Ito, S., Kikuchi, M., Yoshifuji, M., Arduengo, A. J., Konovalova, T. A. and Kispert, L. D. (2006), Preparation and Characterization of an Air-Tolerant 1,3-Diphosphacyclobuten-4-yl Radical. Angew. Chem., 118: 4447–4451. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600950
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!