V.W.-W.Y. acknowledges support from the University Development Fund of The University of Hong Kong. This work has been supported by a Central Allocation Vote (CAV) Grant from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (Project No. HKU 2/05C). K.H.-Y.C. acknowledges the receipt of a postgraduate studentship, administered by The University of Hong Kong.
Luminescent Dinuclear Platinum(II) Terpyridine Complexes with a Flexible Bridge and “Sticky Ends”†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 37, pages 6315–6319, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Yam, V. W.-W., Chan, K. H.-Y., Wong, K. M.-C. and Chu, B. W.-K. (2006), Luminescent Dinuclear Platinum(II) Terpyridine Complexes with a Flexible Bridge and “Sticky Ends”. Angew. Chem., 118: 6315–6319. doi: 10.1002/ange.200600962
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2006
- University Development Fund of The University of Hong Kong
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: HKU 2/05C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!