We thank ISIS for providing the beam time, R. K. Heenan, A. E. Terry, and D. Visser for help, and NWO and the SONS Eurocores program (Project JA016-SONS-AMPHI) for financial support. We thank B. B. Venne for the creation of the disk schematic in Figure 1. This work was carried out in the framework of the EU Polyamphi/Marie Curie program (FP6-2002, proposal 505027).
Double-Faced Micelles from Water-Soluble Polymers†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 40, pages 6825–6828, October 13, 2006
How to Cite
Voets, I. K., de Keizer, A., de Waard, P., Frederik, P. M., Bomans, P. H. H., Schmalz, H., Walther, A., King, S. M., Leermakers, F. A. M. and Cohen Stuart, M. A. (2006), Double-Faced Micelles from Water-Soluble Polymers. Angew. Chem., 118: 6825–6828. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601000
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2006
- SONS Eurocores program. Grant Number: JA016-SONS-AMPHI
- EU Polyamphi/Marie Curie program. Grant Number: FP6-2002, proposal 505027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!