This work was supported by the SRC program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation through the Center for Intelligent Nano-Bio Materials at Ewha Womans University (Grant R11-2005-008-01002-0) and by a Korean Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2004-005-C00090).
Thermoresponsive Micelles from Oligopeptide-Grafted Cyclotriphosphazenes†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 37, pages 6319–6322, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Jun, Y. J., Toti, U. S., Kim, H. Y., Yu, J. Y., Jeong, B., Jun, M. J. and Sohn, Y. S. (2006), Thermoresponsive Micelles from Oligopeptide-Grafted Cyclotriphosphazenes. Angew. Chem., 118: 6319–6322. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601108
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2006
- SRC program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- Korean Research Foundation Grant (KRF-2004-005-C00090)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!