This research was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the European Commission 5th Framework Program. E.V.D. is grateful to the National Science Foundation for funding the CCD diffractometer (CHE-0130985) at the University at Albany.
P88− Polyanion with Phosphorus Atoms in Three Different Formal Oxidation States Stabilized by a Combination of Ag+ and Hg2+ Cations†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7883–7886, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Oleneva, O. S., Shestimerova, T. A., Dikarev, E. V. and Shevelkov, A. V. (2006), P88− Polyanion with Phosphorus Atoms in Three Different Formal Oxidation States Stabilized by a Combination of Ag+ and Hg2+ Cations. Angew. Chem., 118: 7883–7886. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601155
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2006
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- European Commission 5th Framework Program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0130985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!