The Center for Sustainable and Green Chemistry is sponsored by the Danish National Research Foundation. Financial support from the Danish Research Agency (grant 2104-04-0003) is acknowledged.
Formation of Acetic Acid by Aqueous-Phase Oxidation of Ethanol with Air in the Presence of a Heterogeneous Gold Catalyst†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 28, pages 4764–4767, July 10, 2006
How to Cite
Christensen, C. H., Jørgensen, B., Rass-Hansen, J., Egeblad, K., Madsen, R., Klitgaard, S. K., Hansen, S. M., Hansen, M. R., Andersen, H. C. and Riisager, A. (2006), Formation of Acetic Acid by Aqueous-Phase Oxidation of Ethanol with Air in the Presence of a Heterogeneous Gold Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 118: 4764–4767. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601180
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!