The Chinese authors acknowledge financial support from the International Program of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. This research has also been partially funded by the National Research School Combination Catalysis (project number: 2000-14) and by the Universiteit van Amsterdam (grant SAP 2255). We thank Mr. Tao Bai of this group for independently reproducing representative examples of the work reported herein. Ar-BIAN=bis(arylimino)acenaphthene.
[Pd(Ar-BIAN)(alkene)]-Catalyzed Highly Chemo-, Regio-, and Stereoselective Semihydrogenation of 1,2-Allenyl Phosphonates and Related Compounds†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 30, pages 5119–5122, July 24, 2006
How to Cite
Guo, H., Zheng, Z., Yu, F., Ma, S., Holuigue, A., Tromp, D. S., Elsevier, C. J. and Yu, Y. (2006), [Pd(Ar-BIAN)(alkene)]-Catalyzed Highly Chemo-, Regio-, and Stereoselective Semihydrogenation of 1,2-Allenyl Phosphonates and Related Compounds. Angew. Chem., 118: 5119–5122. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601366
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!