This work was supported by Bordeaux 1 University, the CNRS, the Region Aquitaine, the DFG (SPP 1137 and the Center for Functional Nanostructures), QuEMolNa (MRTN-CT2003-504880), MAGMANet (NMP3-CT-2005-515767), and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
A Ferromagnetically Coupled Mn19 Aggregate with a Record S=83/2 Ground Spin State†
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 30, pages 5048–5051, July 24, 2006
How to Cite
Ako, A. M., Hewitt, I. J., Mereacre, V., Clérac, R., Wernsdorfer, W., Anson, C. E. and Powell, A. K. (2006), A Ferromagnetically Coupled Mn19 Aggregate with a Record S=83/2 Ground Spin State. Angew. Chem., 118: 5048–5051. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601467
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!