Funding for this work was provided by the NSF (CHE-0092493). We thank the ACS Division of Organic Chemistry for a graduate fellowship (to M.B.H.) sponsored by the Proctor and Gamble Company.
Bimolecular Control over Polypropene Stereochemical Microstructure in a Well-Defined Two-State System and a New Fundamental Form: Stereogradient Polypropene†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 37, pages 6286–6290, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Harney, M. B., Zhang, Y. and Sita, L. R. (2006), Bimolecular Control over Polypropene Stereochemical Microstructure in a Well-Defined Two-State System and a New Fundamental Form: Stereogradient Polypropene. Angew. Chem., 118: 6286–6290. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601616
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2006
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0092493
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!