We would like to thank the following people for assistance: in Cambridge, Dr. John E. Davies (X-ray diffraction), Ms. M. Nilwala S. Kottegoda (TGA), Mr. Gerald F. Weldon (synthesis); in Berkeley, Mr. Michael E. Grass (adsorption); at KRICT, Mr. D. Y. Hong (technical assistance). This work was funded by the EPSRC (U.K.), the Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy, through the Research Center for Nanotechnology (J.-S.C.), the Korea Ministry of Science and Technology, and KRICT through the Institutional Research Program.
Porous Cobalt(II)–Organic Frameworks with Corrugated Walls: Structurally Robust Gas-Sorption Materials†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 1-2, pages 276–279, December 18, 2006
How to Cite
Humphrey, Simon M., Chang, J.-S., Jhung, S., Yoon, J. and Wood, Paul T. (2007), Porous Cobalt(II)–Organic Frameworks with Corrugated Walls: Structurally Robust Gas-Sorption Materials. Angew. Chem., 119: 276–279. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601627
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy
- Korea Ministry of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!