This report is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under grant number CHE-0449459. We thank the Research Corporation, the University of Michigan, and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation for support. S.R.C. thanks the University of Michigan Chemistry Department for Margaret and Herman Sokol and Robert W. Parry Fellowships.
Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation at a Neutral Terminal Carbido Ligand: Generation of Cyclopropenylidene and Vinylidene Complexes†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 44, pages 7582–7584, November 13, 2006
How to Cite
Caskey, S. R., Stewart, M. H., Johnson, M. J. A. and Kampf, J. W. (2006), Carbon–Carbon Bond Formation at a Neutral Terminal Carbido Ligand: Generation of Cyclopropenylidene and Vinylidene Complexes. Angew. Chem., 118: 7582–7584. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601652
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0449459
- Research Corporation
- University of Michigan
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!