This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant nos. 20371020 and 20531030) and the Graduate Innovation Lab of Jilin University. We are very grateful for the help provided by Ankersmid Company, Netherlands. bcu=body-centered cubic.
A Multifunctional Metal–Organic Open Framework with a bcu Topology Constructed from Undecanuclear Clusters†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 37, pages 6272–6276, September 18, 2006
How to Cite
Fang, Q.-R., Zhu, G.-S., Jin, Z., Xue, M., Wei, X., Wang, D.-J. and Qiu, S.-L. (2006), A Multifunctional Metal–Organic Open Framework with a bcu Topology Constructed from Undecanuclear Clusters. Angew. Chem., 118: 6272–6276. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601668
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!