This study was supported in part by Monbukagakusho, Japan (the 21st Century COE Program for Frontiers in Fundamental Chemistry to E.N., grant-in-aid for Scientific Research, Young Scientists (A) to H.I.). We thank Dr. K. Suenaga and Dr. Z. Liu for TEM analysis, Prof. Y. Umezawa and Dr. M. Sato for advice on confocal microscopy, and Dr. J. Miyawaki for Raman spectroscopic measurements. N.S. thanks the Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse (Stockholm, Sweden) for a postdoctoral fellowship.
Preparation, Purification, Characterization, and Cytotoxicity Assessment of Water-Soluble, Transition-Metal-Free Carbon Nanotube Aggregates†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 40, pages 6828–6832, October 13, 2006
How to Cite
Isobe, H., Tanaka, T., Maeda, R., Noiri, E., Solin, N., Yudasaka, M., Iijima, S. and Nakamura, E. (2006), Preparation, Purification, Characterization, and Cytotoxicity Assessment of Water-Soluble, Transition-Metal-Free Carbon Nanotube Aggregates. Angew. Chem., 118: 6828–6832. doi: 10.1002/ange.200601718
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
- Monbukagakusho, Japan
- Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!