This research was supported by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. D.B.B. thanks the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (sabbatical stay), the American Heart Association (GIA 0650014Z), and NIH (CA 62034 and RR016544-01) for support. B.D.C. acknowledges a UCARE fellowship. R.G.M. acknowledges support from the NIH (CA 91885). We thank Dr. Ingrid R. Vetter for useful discussions. PDB=protein data bank.
Protein Structure Similarity Clustering: Dynamic Treatment of PDB Structures Facilitates Clustering†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 118, Issue 46, pages 7930–7934, November 27, 2006
How to Cite
Charette, B. D., MacDonald, R. G., Wetzel, S., Berkowitz, D. B. and Waldmann, H. (2006), Protein Structure Similarity Clustering: Dynamic Treatment of PDB Structures Facilitates Clustering. Angew. Chem., 118: 7930–7934. doi: 10.1002/ange.200602125
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: GIA 0650014Z
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA 62034, RR016544-01
- NIH. Grant Number: CA 91885
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!